Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday's Pic'k #3- Wonderland

Wonderland... Amazement...What all is out there...When can I go see...Is it fun...Will I like it... Or should I just stay here where I'm  safe?
What DOES a child think at this age, when they step outside and everything is so large? I certainly wish I could remember that feeling and those type of memories. But age two is long gone for me, but not for this little cutie and not for my own daughter as you've read in an earlier post. Well as usual I'm still working on a Monday night and wanted to get tomorrow's Pic'k up for all to see.
I hope you enjoy viewing this selection as much as I do. Please let us know what you feel when looking at this one. I promise I will not bite. Just click the pencil below and sign in using your name or anonymous is fine with me. I'm just trying to figure out, if anyone is listening, so to speak.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

1 comment :

  1. I adore it! I am partial to your subject, but you have captured my MEG so beautifully at this age...innocent yet full of wonder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete