Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Winter Blues? Not me!

Okay, so Winter is still upon us and I for one LOVE IT. Yes, I love the sun to shine on my skin and throw that necessary Vitamin D into my very desperate body, but to see the snow falling and cover the ground like a beautiful white blanket is just so peaceful! I can hardly take my eyes off of it when the snow is falling and so enjoy getting out in it with my 6 year old daughter. Teaching her to sled, make snowballs and how to roll up a snowman or snowLADY in our case are just too much fun! The best part are the memories she will have. Even though we are located just outside of Nashville we are getting lucky this winter for a change in the snow department. So if you are just LOOKING for some Winter Fun for you and your family?…think about giving me a call and we will plan some SnowDay fun. Portraits not for you - we can always just capture you enjoying time with your family out in the snow fully candid. They make precious little images for your scrapbooking needs.


No comments :

Post a Comment