Friday, March 4, 2016

Read Cross America and Our Child



This week is Read Across America week in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday. And I couldn't be more proud of our daughter who took the first-grade challenge to help HER class see which would read the most books.
I'm thrilled to say she read 43 books during an already busy week and keeping up her Gymnastics classes. She actually read some at school too and started a couple others at home we didn't write down.
She loves to read and has such a desire to go to school. She doesn't even like being out for summer and I'm very glad of that because we toured yesterday what will be her new school at the beginning of her 2nd grade school year. Thankfully she is so excited to go, she asked if she could start today. Her words: "Maybe you shouldn't have told me that, because now I'm too excited to sleep. Can I go tomorrow?"
I'm just so proud of her and wanted to take a moment to share her accomplishment and her fun school-wear for Dr. Seuss dress up days all week. #fwsProudMommy #IThankGodFoeHer 
#ReadAcrossAmerica #DrSeuss #sheRocksMyWorld #terribleIphonePics
Stripe Day... And they go all the way down.
Wacky Wednesday!

Silly Socks Day... But can't find my photo of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment